CONSIGNORS / SELLERS
Consignment / Seller Information
- Consignments Accepted Mondays and Tuesdays from 9am~Noon and 1pm~4pm. Or Saturday Mornings 9-11am
- The Auction Center is located at 6585 NW Cornelius Pass Road in Hillsboro.
- Drop-offs are by Appointment Only.
- Please call (503) 617-6116 Ext 2 from 9 am – 4 pm, Monday–Friday, to schedule an appointment
- We are looking for desirable consignment items with a value of $25.00 or more.
Desirability is the key to Auction Value
Things like Clean Furniture, Antiques, Working Appliances, Power & Hand Tools, Antique Toys, Costume & Fine Jewelry, Clocks & Pocket Watches, Hunting & Fishing Gear, Musical Instruments, Pottery, Glassware, Nice Rugs, Artwork, Coins, Trains, Radios, Indian Blankets, Collectable Dolls, Music Boxes, Sterling Silver, Quilts & Linens, Postcards, Firearms (FFL Certified)
No Broken Items, Flea Market or Garage Sale leftovers
Consignment Fee Schedule
10% per item that sells for more than $5000.
15% per item that sells for more than $2500, and up to $5000.
20% per item that sells for more than $1000, and up to $2500.
25% per item that sells for more than $500, and up to $1000.
30% per item that sells for more than $100, and up to $500.
35% per item that sells for more than $50, and up to $100.
40% per item that sells for $50 and under.
- We cannot guarantee in which weekly Auction your items will sell, or whether all items consigned will sell in the same week.
- Items are auctioned without reserves.
- Consignment Checks are generated weekly with a net minimum requirement of $20. Balances remaining under $20 will be released after one month of inactivity.
- Merchandise pick-up is available by appointment at $100 per/hour (port to port). This includes a 15ft. furniture truck and two men.
- Call Natalie Prinslow at 503 617-6116 x1 for further information or to schedule a merchandise pick up, you may send photos for qualifying your auction items to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We accept Drop Offs Mon/Tues 9-12 & 1-4pm by appointment, please call Nichole at 503-617-6116 x2 for scheduling.