To register for a bidder number you must have a current valid driver’s license or a state issued photo ID
- 12.5% Buyers Premium on all CASH or CREDIT CARD payments.
All Sales Are Final
- All Items are sold As-Is, Where-Is and All Sales are Final.
- A $10 per day storage fee will apply to all items left after the pickup required timeline (if the item hasn’t been resold)
- Estate Sales Unlimited (ESU) describes in detail each item and provides pertinent information for advertising but makes no representations, and is not responsible for errors or omissions in the description of merchandise.
- In no event shall ESU be held responsible for any stated or implied warranty.
- Bidder shall be the sole judge of value; it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, authenticity, or other determinative factor prior to bidding. You can call us at 503-617-6116 with any questions before the sale.
- ESU reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items prior to the auction.
- ESU is not responsible for internet failures.
- You must pay your bill before leaving the day of the sale.
- All Major Credit & Debit Cards
- Minimum bid of $10 per item will be accepted.
- A 12.5% Buyer’s Fee is added to all purchases.
- Item(s) must be paid for and removed from the Auction Center as specified in the current auction.
- Item(s) may not be removed until full payment is made.
- Previewing the item is strongly recommended – All sales are final.
- Preview will be listed for each auction once posted.
- Bid increments are dependent on lot valuation.
- Estate Sales Unlimited (ESU Auctions) is a licensed FFL Dealer and can legally sell Firearms.
- When Purchasing Firearms at our Auction, successful bidders must fill out ATF’s Background Check (you will be charged a $10 Background Check Fee) unless you hold a current Federal Firearms License. A Government Issued Photo ID with your “Current Address” is required. If you have Any Felony Convictions on your Record, you are NOT eligible to bid.
- If you plan to leave an absentee bid on a firearm please read our terms and condition page.
- Residents of California are NOT eligible to bid on ANY Firearms.
- Handguns: You must be a Resident of the State of Oregon to bid on Handguns (Pistols). Handguns are subject to a $6.00 trigger lock purchase. (You may bring your own lock and it will be affixed to gun for leaving the premises to avoid this charge.)
SHIPPING Purchased Handguns: Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Only Oregon buyers can purchase a hand gun and take possession of it at the auction after paying for it. Out of state buyers can purchase a hand gun in-house, but Federal laws require it be shipped to an FFL holder before winning bidder can take possession of the hand gun. If the winning bidder is not the FFL holder, the FFL holder will require a background check before releasing the gun. Hand guns, by law, must be shipped either Overnight or Second Day Air.
- Long Guns: Residents of Oregon can purchase Long Guns. Residence of Washington, Idaho, Nevada, or other States where it is legal to buy “Out of State” Firearms through private party, are eligible to bid on the Long Guns
SHIPPING Long Guns: Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Long Guns can be shipped to an FFL holder ONLY. If the winning bidder is not the FFL holder, the FFL holder will require a background check before releasing the gun.
- Ammunition: We do not ship ammunition; ammo must be purchased in-house and does not require a background check.
- Shipping charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Items will be shipped within 2-5 Business Days.
- Shipping is only offered for small items and will be shipped by USPS Priority mail in USPS Priority boxes.
- A handling charge of $10.00 will be charged per package shipped.
- Buyer must arrange for pickup or shipping of heavy or furniture items. ESU is happy to work with buyer’s shipper to have the item ready for pickup.
- All Firearms will be shipped only to a FFL dealer once ESU receives a copy of a valid FFL (please see Firearms Terms for further details)