- Consignments Accepted Mondays and Tuesdays from 9am~Noon and 1pm~4pm. The Auction Center is located at 6585 NW Cornelius Pass Road in Hillsboro. Drop offs are by Appointment Only.
- Please call 503-617-6116 Ext 2 between the hours of 9:00am and 4:00pm Monday–Friday to schedule an appointment
- We are looking for desirable consignment items with a value of $25.00 or more. Desirability is the key to Auction Value. Things like Clean Furniture, Antiques, Working Appliances, Power & Hand Tools, Antique Toys, Costume & Fine Jewelry, Clocks & Pocket Watches, Hunting & Fishing Gear, Musical Instruments, Pottery, Glassware, Nice Rugs, Artwork, Coins, Trains, Radios, Indian Blankets, Ivory, Collectable Dolls, Music Boxes, Sterling Silver, Quilts & Linens, Postcards, Firearms (FFL Certified)
No Broken Items, Flea Market or Garage Sale leftovers.
Antique, mid-century modern or current style in good condition clean, free of stains, pet hair, scratches and bad odors. Only absolutely clean mattresses will be accepted. No 1980’s brass & glass tables or furniture that needs to be refinished.
Tools & Firearms
Newer tools in good working order, clean, no rust. Power tools must work and must be tested. Firearms and ammo may be modern or antique.
Jewelry & Coins
Good quality fine & Costume Jewelry. Silver and gold items, coins & currency.
Antique, mid-century modern or current style in clean, good working order. No 1980’s Brass.
Acceptable artwork must be original, signed and / or numbered, antique, mid-century modern, contemporary prints and posters. No Generic mass produced artwork e.g. flowers, no moisture damage or beaten up frames.
Must be in good condition. Porcelain dolls, collector plates and sports cards may be declined depending on desirability.
Only high quality items will be accepted e.g. Tiffany, vintage Bohemian, Steuben, Lalique, Waterford, Fenton. No generic mass produced pressed glass.
Good quality without chips and cracks e.g. Royal Doulton, Wedgwood, Spode, Belleek, Lenox, Franciscan.
Must be clean. No scratched Teflon pans, no mismatched flatware. Small appliances must be newer and in good working order. Antique or vintage kitchenware in good condition.
Good quality fabrics, thread and yarns etc. Scrapbooking items in bulk, artists equipment, beading supplies paint brushes, etc.
Only collections of books in great condition will be accepted. Cooking, crafting, war history, art history, guns and sporting books, and like new coffee table books.
Clothing & Linens
Vintage designer or current styles in clean mint condition (preferably new). New in package bedding & pillows. Antique quilts and linens in good condition are okay. No Afghans.
***There are items not covered in these guidelines that we will accept, the general rule is rare, desirable, unusual collectible items in excellent condition will always sell. Final choices are left to the discretion of our well experienced floor staff.
Consignment fees are:
- 10% per item that sells for more than $5000.
- 15% per item that sells for more than $2500, and up to $5000.
- 20% per item that sells for more than $1000, and up to $2500.
- 25% per item that sells for more than $500, and up to $1000.
- 30% per item that sells for more than $100, and up to $500.
- 35% per item that sells for more than $50, and up to $100.
- 40% per item that sells for $50 and under.
- We cannot guarantee in which weekly Auction your items will sell, or whether all items consigned will sell in the same week.
- Items are auctioned without reserves.
- Consignment Checks are generated weekly with a net minimum requirement of $20. Balances remaining under $20 will be released after one month of inactivity.
- Merchandise pick-up is available by appointment at $100 per/hour (port to port). This includes a 15ft. furniture truck and two men.
- Call Natalie Prinslow at 503 617-6116 x1 for further information or to schedule a merchandise pick up, you may send photos for qualifying your auction items to
- We accept Drop Offs Mon/Tues 9-12 & 1-4pm by appointment, please call Nichole at 503-617-6116 x2 for scheduling.